ID #: M715A
ASA Prepware includes the contents of the Computer Testing Supplement(on screen)?with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center?to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free updates available both online and through an email update subscription service.
● Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
● Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
● CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
● Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
● Access Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
● Receive your test authorization (endorsement) from your instructor or ASA to take the official FAA test.
● Make and save notes while you study.
● Google-like search functions let you locate a word, phrase, or LSC in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
● Educators can create subject-specific pop quizzes or full-length practice exams for students to take electronically or on paper.
● Download and automatically update the software so you're always using the most current information available.
● Free email subscription service keeps you informed of test changes.
Use Private Pilot Prepware for the following Knowledge Exams:
● Recreational Pilot - Airplane
● Recreational Pilot - Helicopter
● Recreational Pilot - Gyroplane
● Private Pilot - Airplane
● Private Pilot - Helicopter
● Private Pilot - Gyroplane
● Private Pilot - Glider
● Private Pilot - Balloon - Hot Air
● Private Pilot - Balloon - Gas
● Private Pilot - Airship
● Private Pilot - Powered Parachute
● Private Pilot - Weight-Shift Control
● Private Pilot Airplane/Recreational Pilot - Transition
● Private Pilot Gyroplane/Recreational Pilot - Transition
● Private Pilot Helicopter/Recreational Pilot - Transition
● Private Pilot Canadian Conversion
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor: 800 MHz or faster (Windows 2000 and XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 261 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows 2000 and XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8). Microsoft .Net Framework v2.0. Windows 8 requires .Net Framework v3.5. See page 9 of the User Guide for more information about installing and using Prepware on Windows 8 computers.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor: 274 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), 2048 MB RAM. OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), 2048 MB RAM.